dimanche 2 août 2015

A NICE GLOW WITH TOUCHE MAGIQUE COULEUR CARAMEL

caramel82 color
I speak regularly of liquid eyeliner Couleur Caramel because I use it daily ( my review here ). I love it because its thin brush enables a precise finish and finish is perfect: it is a matte black that holds extremely well. Many of you have asked me to test other products from this French brand (and organic!) Then I come back today to present you one of my recent favorites: The Magic Key # 360 , a new part of the spring / summer collection !
magic touch caramel color 1
I find it quite difficult to find creamy highlighters that work properly without leaving streaks too marked on the skin and fade without moving the foundation. This is why I often opt for powder highlighter: with a good brush, the application and product distribution are one, and it's a super fast gesture. When I discovered this Magic Button, I still wanted to test it because the color seemed to be especially nice and bright.
Bingo !
magic touch caramel color
This highlighter comes in a thick cardboard packaging and has a creamy texture without being thick, on the contrary, it is necessary to heat the material to remove pigments. This is a beautiful light pink champagne:
couleur caramel swt
Then once dimmed, the Magic Key leaves behind a beautiful glow without glitter:
caramel color magic touch 360
We can use this product on the eyes or face, to illuminate the points of light (top of cheekbones, underneath the eyebrows or the bow of Cupid) and this is how I use it!
caramel872 color
Found in its formula 100% natural ingredients including bio wax and oil apricot bee which gives it this super moisturizing and light texture but I find that The application is really super easy. Simply tap a little matter where one wishes to provide the brightness. The rendering is super natural, perfectly reflects the light.
caramel color face
In short: if you enjoy highlighters or would like to incorporate more natural products in your makeup routine, I urge you to look at it because it is really beautiful :)

couleur caramel zoom8

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire