dimanche 2 août 2015

 BEAUTIFUL LASHES WITH MASCARA REVLON LACQUER BOLD


revlon bold lacquer by grow luscious
There are some days I presented mascara Rimmel Wonder'full I have unfortunately not really appreciated: his brush plastic spikes do not catch my eyelashes eyelashes properly and not enough lengthens. The record was too natural and messy for my taste, so after this test, I decided to test a new mascara: the Bold Lacquer Revlon . I had already spotted on US blogs because it is out there for a while already on the other side of the Atlantic but now we can get it easily at Monoprix or even on Amazon !
The Bold Lacquer Revlon has a stunning metallic blue packaging catches your eye! His promise is simple: provide length and volume in a few brush passes.
revlon bold lacquer zoom
When I just discovered his brush, I had a good feeling: it is in fiber, is neither too broad nor too thick and perfectly suits the size of my eyes.
revlon bold lacquer brosse
From the first application, I was pleased that the matter is not too wet nor too dry; it is easily worked and brush helps define lashes while extending them!
revlon tube bold lacquer
I find that precisely separates the lashes to give a fantastic result and his big plus point is that it does not feel absolutely. It does not allourdit them and does not crumble during the day:
revlon2
I have so capricious eyelashes I am regularly disappointed by the rendering of a mascara make some packages, some evil take the bend and some are very difficult to work and tend to clump lashes: I hate it ! Here, I like the result, even when I wear eyeliner, my eyelashes are noticed more than usual .. so I validate this mascara to it, really enjoyed it!

revlon lashes
I regret that its price is much higher in France than in the US but still remains cheaper than a mascara sold in perfumeries and I would be quite willing to buy it because it is really great! If you have already been convinced by other Revlon mascara and you think they would please me, please give a short comment because it is the first reference I was testing!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire