dimanche 2 août 2015

MY OPINION ON COATINGS SINFUL COLORS

sinfulOK21
I must admit that there is almost 5 years, I had fallen for a varnish SinfulColors purple that I found beautiful Galeries Lafayette: once back I had put on my nails and I was very disappointed. Despite the 3-layer finish was too transparent and reflections hardly stood out. Since then, I never redirected me to this brand by telling me that I could do better elsewhere, even at low prices. And yes, these varnishes are sold at very attractive price of 4.99 € 15mL vial. However, a mystery I have not managed to solve: they are offered at Monoprix but also galleries (as I explained to you a little earlier) except I do not know if the formulation is the same for since the reseller on the site include the words "SinfulColours for Galeries Lafayette." I think that if the wording is not the same, it would explain things about my disappointment there a few years .. I will check and I will add an EDIT on this article! If it is, I was just badly fallen. Recently I received a selection of 4 polish brand in my mailbox and I wanted to give them a second chance to get to the bottom. I'll be sharing my thoughts with you today!
sinfulOK
For starters, the brand offers a selection of 69 colors. When one wants to buy a varnish "full size" 15ml less than 5 € and from a wide selection of colors, options are not so many as this: one can opt for KIKO, SinfulColours or search on Amazon / Ebay for tips .. China Glaze and we already have almost done the trick. So it is quite limited!
sinful colors vernis
With a little trepidation that I tested these coatings: I was convinced that I would be disappointed by their texture, that raises not going to be as easy as usual and that the minutes would be too transparent for me.
sinful 4
From left to right are: 944 - Innocent (a strange name for this lime), 282 Love Nails (turquoise metallic), 300 Easy Going (a creamy beige with a tiny touch of pink) and finally 1515 Horizon Shine (red micro glitter pink, orange and yellow)
sin swatch
First thing: after the two layers I usually pose, first finding: the rendering is not too transparent!Halelujiah! Only one color was a little disappointed: this red glitter of the "CitrusTwist" range. Indeed, I think it was thought to be applied as a "topcoat" over an opaque varnish because it plays on transparency. This is due to its texture and almost enough aqueous gel that is found in many brands. I shall therefore not blame him because I do not like this type of varnish worn alone, regardless of brand!
The other 3 colors were pleasantly surprised me: it's just so lime shrek but 100% fun for sunny days!The turquoise is very nice, you have to work with the fewest strokes possible brush to render uniform and streak but I came out without too excited. Finally, this creamy glaze is slightly thicker than his two buddies but his record is really pretty and could appeal to those who seek a varnish for "perfectly manicured nails!"
I think you'll understand that the second test was much more conclusive than the first. Moral: if they were more expensive, maybe I would have told you that you can do better in competing brands, but knowing they are sold € 4.99, I find the quality / very good price. A tip: avoid sequined references, I think the brand offers too transparent texture. However, do not hesitate to pounce on a varnish "creamy" if the hue tempt you because you could be as pleasantly surprised as me!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire