dimanche 2 août 2015

DIRECTION THE TROPICS WITH THE NEW JIMMY CHOO FRAGRANCE EXOTIC!

jimmy choo parfum exotic640
Last year I told you about the perfume of Jimmy Choo Flash : this was the first fragrance that I could find because I still had never worn before me and it had rained. Today, I return present the new summer fragrance brand: Exotic.
jimmy choo perfume17
Jimmy Choo has a quite particular universe, hyper glamorous, that suits me fairly: even if some pairs of shoes are gorgeous, I do not really have the opportunity to wear this every day and it's just a brand that touches me may be less than others. However, it offers scents always makes me want to take a detour through Sephora to go discover them: the vials are often really pretty and very successful juice.
jimmy choo exotic
The outer packaging of this new fragrance Exotic can be quite surprising at first: in fact, I find it does not really correspond to the proposed in the inviting fragrance bottle. A snakeskin effect with colored scales ... This is not really to my taste. It's not really important you will say it is only a cardboard box which ends rather quickly in the trash. What really counts is the glass bottle is often wants to expound on her dressing table or any of its convenient. Considering the bottle, I liked it at first glance: a pretty turquoise reminiscent of the transparent seas of some paradise islands. The latter was shaped and found it pretty facets for even more reflections when light passes through and it is definitely elegant. A touch as colorful also brightens my collection!:)
jimmy choo ok
Exotic perfume is not strictly speaking a novelty: two versions have already been proposed (that of last year was orange) but the brand reworks the fragrance every year to launch new limited editions.
Exotic 2015 is a limited edition that wishes to be free-spirited and glamorous woman Jimmy Choo. 
This is a floral fruity chypre reinterpretation of Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum.
We find in top notes fairly volatile notes and juicy pink grapefruit and blackcurrant. Next came a rich heart notes tiger orchid and passionflower (so there are notes which reveal its floral character) and these are based on an agreement of patchouli and raspberry tart.
It's crazy at first as you really feel blackcurrant. I would have immediately recognized even without reading the notes of this fragrance. Time for a season pass to Jimmy Choo summer time and I think this fragrance is very comfortable to wear because it combines very tangy side of the above mentioned fruit more frank notes of orchid, the passion and patchouli. This is not a heady fragrance but is still quite sweet! This sweet side / flowery not perhaps appeal to everyone but she convinced me and I advise you to go and discover this limited edition when you spend at Sephora:)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire