dimanche 2 août 2015

NEW DUEBACI NEVE COSMETICS: THE COLORFUL FLOP

duebaci neve cosmetics
I already told you about Neve Cosmetics numerous times because I love their brushes. Recently I had the opportunity to discover the latest collection of the brand: Pop Society . The latter contains in particular 4 new Duebaci which are duets for lips. Remember I already talked about here  when they were out, the brand had opted for red shades and one of them had rained me. You imagine that I could not wait to discover this new selection of shades for summer. Unfortunately, I quickly realized that they were, for the most part not made ​​for me and I'll see you today to tell you why ..
duebaci 2
For starters, all Duebaci arise in the same way: they are double tip pens. On one side we find a fine mine and the other a big jumbo pencil that allows coloring the lips. The fine mine rather serves to outline the lips or lips create a shadow effect. On paper, it's quite nice except I find that the colors of the collections are particularly importable .. And the colors offered in these duets are too remote to function as a "duo".
two kisses 8
Let's start with the tint fish named "Material"
The difference in hue for this pencil is not too shocking but it is typically the kind of tone that I'll never wear: a pastel fishery, next my fair skin makes me look a little sick ...
neve swatch
neve peach
Then you can find a bright pink named Power . And when I fluo tell you, I mean it! In pencil, the difference in colors is almost inexplicable at the tip end we find a fairly steady raspberry pink with buttons while on the other side there is a flashy pink if I n 'never dare wear it. With my hair, swear it brief .. This is not a success! As you can see this duo absolutely not work because the lip contour is much too strong!
due rose
neve pinks9
Then comes a reddish orange ( Money ) I find again difficult to wear. That may be because I rarely wear orange hues on the lips because I prefer the most under-pink tones. It is only a matter of personal preference, I think this color could still appeal to some of you!
neve stw orange
lipsorange name
Finally, it ends with the color that probably me the least "disappointed" because I do not like him possessed: he is a mole MARONNE ( Virgin ). A little inspiration "80s" or Kylie Jenner (but with sub-tone pink / mauve less). It's not ugly, you must get used to but I have not managed to get out with!
neve cosmetics 9
neve brown
In addition to a selection of rather dubious shades, I find the texture of jumbos is not truly successful: those are quite thick, marking the fine lines of the lips and do not take very well because they dry the lips quickly. It is also noticed in picture: texture is really pasty.
I think you'll understand that these products are, unfortunately for me, flops! If you want to discover the brand, I suggest you head straight for brushes that are absolutely great but do not opt ​​for these new Duebaci because you may be as disappointed as me!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire