dimanche 2 août 2015

SORBET CARESS THE BODY OF AHAVA: HAPPINESS!

ahava sorbet caress the body
I'm finally back! Actually, I already was Tuesday night but I must admit that I was completely jetlaguée and that these days were not clear: I find sleep too late and therefore I wake up too late too! For the first time in at least 4 years I have made a real fat-mat this morning. The alarm clock showed 11 am and I was taking a bit of a panic because I am one of those people who hate to wake up late, I always seem to have lost half of my day. And let's be honest: it is a little bit so!
Before resuming work on Monday, I have tons of things to do: I owe you shoot video to show you my purchases in New York, I have to ride my vlogs (I 456 sequences to assemble, yes you read the number. I almost want to kill me right away now), products to photograph and to write articles, brief. These next few days are going to be big!
I decided to put me into the bath directly to you about one of my recent discoveries that I had not been able to talk before I left: the Body Sorbet Caress Ahava . The good news is that the brand has recently landed on The Beautyst and following this launch, I had the opportunity to discover new products. My favorite is definitely the body 100% cocooning cream that worth a visit!
ahava sorbet61
I'm a big fan of ice cream, you have noticed on my Instagram account (even if I try to control myself a little bit if not summer, you would see cones every three days). While the use of the term "sorbet"intrigued me when I discovered this.
ahava caressing body sorbet copie
I love the sensory of Ahava products, remember my favorite for shower creams Mineral Botanic line .When I raised the hood of this pot of 350 ml, I had a real breath of fresh whole freshness. The mark indicates this product found in the notes of mandarin and cedarwood and for once, I have to take her word because I do not think the mandarin really pops out. Yet it is surprising because the citrus notes are often very present and then the mixture is much pampering. It's soft, very soothing and very fresh!
ahava texture1
It is not a classic body cream: halfway between a cream and a gel, this texture is much more liquid than most products I used to use it but I can assure you: we can take the easily without it flows everywhere!A small amount of product simply because it spreads very quickly penetrates a wink and leaves no sticky finish! Besides, it makes the skin soft all. After a quick glance to the ingredient, I think this is related to the presence of silicones: If it had been a face cream, I would have told you to beware, but the body is less problematic. Instead, when you leave the short sleeve tops and skirts, one is happy to have sublimated skin as slightly "blurred"😉
Composition level, this cream is enriched with Osmoter, the mixture of minerals contained in all Ahava products. These minerals (Magnesium, Calcium, Bromine, Sodium and Potassium, and so on) can optimize cellular metabolism and thus the renewal of the skin, strengthen the latter deal with the damage caused by UV and simply improve hydration of the epidermis. Alongside these minerals are found in the sap of Aloe Vera leaves, soothing extracts of chamomile and vitamins E, B5.
What I enjoyed most of all is that the application, we really feel its "fresh" effect. Perfect after a hot day, it soothes and rehydrates perfectly the skin without unpleasant side effects. It's simple, after applying, I can directly get dressed, I do not even need to wait until she gets! It's really great!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire